Daphna Slonim, MD
Dr. Slonim is a board certified psychiatrist (in Israel and in California) and has been practicing in Beverly Hills since 1984. She is the medical director of D.S.A. Medical Clinic.
Dr. Slonim has integrated energy psychology in her practice and was a co-director of NATO projects, teaching her unique Sabotage Correction Technique (SCT), on how to remove subconscious sabotage. She is the author of the book The First Key, How to Remove Subconscious Sabotage and also specializes in trauma care and closely works with Mashabim Trauma Center, in Israel, treating veterans.
The Quote [2:34]
What Led to the Specialization of Trauma? [8:21]
A Crucial Early Mistake [17:22]
Daphna’s Why [21:59]
Daphna’s advice [24:13]
Daphna’s go-to books [25:39]
- Energy Medicine: Balancing Your Body’s Energies for Optimal Health, Joy, and Vitality, Donna Eden
- The Promise of Energy Psychology: Revolutionary Tools for Dramatic Personal Change, David Feinstein
The Trauma Therapist Project Resources
- My First Online Course: Inner-Work For The New Trauma Worker.
- 7-Day, $1 Trial of Trauma Therapist | 2.0, the place for new trauma workers.
- Coaching: One On One With Guy. For new trauma workers starting out on their trauma-informed journey looking for guidance, direction, and confidence.
- Free Ebook From Audible.com