Carla Van Walsum, PhD. Holistic Interventions & Compassion in the Treatment of Trauma.
For over 20 years, Carla Van Walsum has been internationally recognized in the areas of relationships, inherited family trauma, mindful parenting, and emotional healing.
Carla was trained in the Netherlands in Clinical Psychology, Holistic Therapies, and Energy Psychology, and owns HeartBased Solutions, a holistic practice for individuals, parents, and families.
She has helped many clients create quantum progress through her unique combination of psychological, spiritual, and metaphysical approaches.
Thank you to my sponsor CPTSD Foundation for sponsoring this podcast and the inspiring work they’re doing to support those who’ve been impacted by trauma.
CPTSD Foundation provides peer-lead support and adjunctive care in between therapy sessions, for survivors of complex trauma. 7 days a week, 365 days a year, survivors come together to give and receive support and validation and feel equipped with the knowledge and skills they can use every day.
Learn more at CPTSD Foundation
The Trauma Therapist | Podcast listeners receive 50% off the first month when they join the Daily Recovery Support Calls. Learn more at:
A master in helping relationships heal, in improving family relationships, in clearing limiting beliefs, non-violent communication, and in discovering the blockages related to inherited family trauma/epigenetics, Carla teaches others how to develop the life they desire. Her work and programs are focused on healing and creating a fulfilling, creative and successful life and career.
If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.
In This Episode
- Carla’s website
- Heartbased parenting.com
- Nonviolent Communication: A Language of Life, 3rd Edition: Life-Changing Tools for Healthy Relationships (Nonviolent Communication Guides), Marshall B. Rosenberg PhD
- Splits of the soul, Franz Ruppert
The Trauma Therapist Project Resources
- My First Online Course: Inner-Work For The New Trauma Worker.
- 7-Day, $1 Trial of Trauma Therapist | 2.0, the place for new trauma workers.
- Coaching: One On One With Guy. For new trauma workers starting out on their trauma-informed journey looking for guidance, direction, and confidence.
- Free Ebook From Audible.com