Art Therapy & Trauma-Focused Treatment. Emma Cameron
Emma Cameron is a UKCP registered Integrative Arts Psychotherapist based in the UK. She works in private practice and also online with creative, sensitive, thoughtful women who are struggling with anxiety and the effects of trauma. Emma has a Masters degree in Integrative Arts Psychotherapy, she’s an HCPC registered Art Psychotherapist, and she has a Diploma in Online Therapy.
Emma’s also been a practicing artist for 25 years; she’s had many solo shows, and one of her paintings is featured in an exhibition of paintings that’s currently touring major Chinese art galleries, called ‘Contemporary Masters from Britain’. Emma is passionate about helping therapists connect (or reconnect) to their creativity as part of deepening their self-care practice.
In This Episode
- Emma shares the story of how being born into a “trauma world” influenced her decision to train to become an art therapist.
- Breakthrough Moments in Arts-Based Psychotherapy, Aileen Webber
- Emma’s website
- Emma’s Workshops
- Emma on Facebook
- Contact Emma
The Trauma Therapist Project Resources
- My First Online Course: Inner-Work For The New Trauma Worker.
- Free 7-Day Trial of Trauma Therapist | 2.0, the place for new trauma workers.
- Coaching: One On One With Guy. For new trauma workers starting out on their trauma-informed journey looking for guidance, direction, and confidence.
- Free Ebook From Audible.com
- Support the podcast by becoming a Patron and receive benefits as a thank-you!