Anthony Giovanniello, MS, Ac; L.Ac.
Anthony Giovanniello holds a Masters Degree in Science and Acupuncture, is Nationally Board Certified by the National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM) and specializes in the treatment of PTSD, anxiety, depression, addictions and end of life issues.
Anthony is the founder of Acupuncture Ambassadors, a 501c3 non-profit organization whose mission is to organize sustainable acupuncture treatment clinics worldwide for the care of refugees, victims of violence, human trafficking, and war.
A good healer cannot depend on skill alone.
The healer must have correct attitude, sensitivity, compassion and a sense of responsibility
What Led to the Specialization of Trauma?
Anthony shares his journey from working as an audio engineer, to being called into the study of acupuncture, and then to actually witnessing the devastation of 911 and developing PTSD as a result, to finally founding his organization Acupuncture Ambassadors.
A Crucial Early Mistake
Sometimes when you’re a new practitioner, you focus too much on simply pleasing the patients.
I’ve experienced PTSD myself and I know what it’s like to not feel well. I know what it’s like to not be able to really see the future. I’m driven to spread the word about acupuncture as an important tool.
- The important thing to instill in yourself is to work on yourself all the time. Work on being healthy and an example to the people you’re going to treat.
Anthony’s Go-To Books
The Trauma Therapist Project Resources
- My First Online Course: Inner-Work For The New Trauma Worker.
- 7-Day, $1 Trial of Trauma Therapist | 2.0, the place for new trauma workers.
- Coaching: One On One With Guy. For new trauma workers starting out on their trauma-informed journey looking for guidance, direction, and confidence.
- Free Ebook From Audible.com