Adam O’Brien. I Want My Clients To Be Seen
Today on the podcast, Adam O’Brien.
Adam is a Licensed Mental Health Counselor and Credentialed Alcohol and Substance Abuse Counselor in New York State.
First off, a huge thank-you to my sponsors:
Trauma may be a fact of life, but it doesn’t have to be a life sentence. Somatic Experiencing is a psychobiological method of addressing clients’ physical and emotional trauma conditions and helps to give voice to their experiences without a need for them to retell the story. For more information please visit: https://traumahealing.org/kser
What’s the point of having a beautiful website if it doesn’t attract the clients you want to see?
Brighter Vision’s team of website designers will create you a website that is centered around attracting and retaining your ideal client, so that you can have a nice looking website as well as a successful one.
Brighter Vision is offering $100 off a new website as a part of their 4th of July sale. Go to: brightervision.com/guy.
Adam is located in Chatham (Albany/Hudson area) where he maintains a private practice. He is certified in EMDR, Brainspotting, and trauma-informed expressive arts and has experience working with addictions, domestic violence, victims of crime, first responders, veterans, children, adolescents, and adults.
Adam is an EMDRIA approved consultant, and provides EMDR consultation through the Institute for Creative Mindfulness with Dr. Jamie Marich.
Not why the addiction, but why the pain.
Gabor Mate, In the Realm of Hungry Ghosts: Close Encounters with Addiction
In This Episode
- Adam’s website
- When the Body Says No: Understanding the Stress-disease Connection, Gabor Mate, MD
- Trauma Made Simple: Competencies in Assessment, Treatment and Working with Survivors, Jamie Marich, PhD
The Trauma Therapist Project Resources
- My First Online Course: Inner-Work For The New Trauma Worker.
- 7-Day, $1 Trial of Trauma Therapist | 2.0, the place for new trauma workers.
- Coaching: One On One With Guy. For new trauma workers starting out on their trauma-informed journey looking for guidance, direction, and confidence.
- Free Ebook From Audible.com