Join me next week, May 20th-24th, for a 5-day online group experience with other therapists, coaches, mentors and teachers, for my new online workshop/experience:
Early Psychosis: Understanding & Assessing The Signs And Symptoms. An online workshop experience for therapists, coaches, counselors, mentors and teachers.
This is a 5-day, online group experience conducted over Zoom video, and scheduled to go live Monday, May 20th through Friday, May 24th, 2019.
Pricing is an easy yes! at $197.
What This Is: A 5-Day Series of Live Zoom Video Calls
Each day during the course of the week, Monday, May 20th through Friday, May 24th, we’ll be jumping on Zoom and I’ll share, in a ~45 minute video, a particular aspect of the experience. They’ll also be time for a Q & A!
There’s No Way To Fall Behind. You Can Stream or Download All The Videos
If you can join us live, great. If not, no problem. Each day I’ll be sending you the recorded calls as both videos, and mp3 audio files to watch or listen to on your own time. You won’t miss a thing!
Who Is This For?
This is for therapists of all kinds–psychologists, MFTs, counselors, social workers–as well as coaches, mentors and teachers who’d love to expand their knowledge and learn about, and how to assess the early signs and symptoms of early psychosis.
Chat Logs From Every Call
During the call each day you’ll have the opportunity to engage with other members via the Zoom chat. You’ll be able to share your thoughts, what you’re working on, all in real time. Each day after the call, I’ll email you the text from these chats in PDF format so that you can read through them as both reference and inspiration.
A Safe and Supportive Environment
This is without a doubt one of my main priorities in creating this experience. Creating a safe and supportive environment is going to inspire everyone to share, to help others, to take chances with their own work, and to dare so that you can get the most out of this experience as you can.
A Co-Created Experience
During this experience you’re going to be learning not just from my self and what I’m sharing, but you’ll also be learning from the other therapists, coaches, mentors and teachers who are taking part. This will allow for more learning, sharing amongst each other, insights and inspiration. This is a key component of this experience.
What This Is Not
This is not group or individual coaching. This is also not a course about diagnosing, but rather understanding the signs and symptoms of early psychosis. This is not a one-on-one session with myself, as I’ll be delivering information to everyone on the call.
This course is affordably priced at $197.
Key Topics We’ll Be Covering
During the course of the 5-day video sharing, we’ll be covering such topics as:
- What is psychosis.
- What is early psychosis.
- How to distinguish between the two.
- Risk factors for psychosis and early psychosis.
- How to determine whether someone is experience symptoms of early psychosis, or psychosis, or schizophrenia.
- How to talk to and assess *young clients (young kids) to learn about their symptoms.
- How to talk to young clients about their symptoms of early psychosis without stigmatizing them.
- How to conduct an assessment with young clients and their caregivers to determine if they’re experience symptoms of early psychosis.
- Understanding the role of trauma in early psychosis.
- Care and treatment options for young clients experiencing symptoms of early psychosis.
- Best practices for working with young clients experiencing early psychosis symptoms, in school.
- And much more!
*My experience comes from working with young individuals between the ages of 12-25 over a five-year period, and so that is what I will be drawing upon for this course.
As a thank-you for signing up I’m offering you a free PDF copy of each of my 3 ebooks:
- The New Trauma Worker ebook: insights, inspirations, tools and tactics for those starting out on their trauma-informed journey.
- Therapists Healing Vets: this is a compilation of the transcripts from several of the interviews I’ve done with the amazing individuals who’ve dedicated their lives to helping veterans. Pretty awesome, if I do say so, myself.
- The Inner-Work ebook: Information on cultivating authenticity, presence and compassion for new trauma therapists.
Here We Go!
Once this experience has come to a close you will have lifetime access to the videos and the materials (at no additional charge) in my online course platform.
I’m excited! I’m excited to share this with you and to create a safe and inspiring environment with others who are passionate about increasing their knowledge about early psychosis and helping young clients thrive!
My invitation to you is to come with an open heart.
Show up willing to explore.
Show up willing to be inspired, and to inspire others.
And I will give my all in this!
This course is affordably priced at $197.
I’ll see you next week!