Surround yourself with other trauma therapists and watch your confidence, knowledge, and inspiration soar.
Do any of these sound familiar?
- You feel like you’re the only one studying trauma
- Your school or program doesn’t offer trauma-informed courses
- You’re excited about this work, yet you’re lacking some confidence in your abilities
- You’re sometimes concerned about retraumatizing your clients
Please know that all of this is normal, and you’ve just taken the first step to move through that
A community dedicated to help support, educate and inspire new trauma therapists, like you.
You no longer have to do this alone.
Trauma Therapist | 2.0 is an online membership community dedicated to supporting and educating new trauma therapists, just like yourself.
You’ve just found your tribe of people who get it–who understand what it means to work with those who’ve been impacted by trauma.
This is where you get to engage with other passionate trauma therapists from around the world, and learn the steps they’re taking to manage this incredible journey.
This is where you can share your struggles. And your wins!
And this is the place where you watch your confidence soar.
Imagine Having The Confidence You Need
Sitting with individuals who’ve been impacted by trauma requires much more than reading and studying.
It requires doing your own work.
This means cultivating presence, compassion, authenticity, and vulnerability.
These qualities don’t just magically appear when they’re needed.
They have to be intentionally honed.
By surrounding yourself with other, passionate trauma therapists, through hearing their journey, and by getting access to the thought-leaders in the field, you will learn that a lot of this work depends not on what you know, but on your ability to believe in and know…yourself.
This isn’t easy.
Yet with this knowing comes a certain kind of confidence and authenticity, which are the cornerstones of this work.
Trauma Therapist | 2.0 is there to walk with you along this inspiring path.
What’s Included In Membership?
Master Class Video Interviews: Trauma-Informed
Step by step instruction and inspiration from my guests about how they work with their clients.
Private Facebook Group: Support & Community
This is the place where members come to share their questions, struggles and wins, and receive the support and encouragement from other 2.0 members.
Monthly Mastermind Calls: Inspiration
Monthly video calls during which we offer support, encourgement and ask and answer questions.
MP3 Audio Files: Listen when you want
Everything–all video interviews are available for you to download and to listen to just as you would the podcast. Sweet.
A Sampling of The Master Class Video Interviews
CULTIVATING FULL HUMAN-BEINGNESS
In this inspiring interview, Manuela shares her experience of the importance not only of learning the neurobiology of trauma, but of the therapist cultivating their own somatic awareness.
ASKING THE BODY QUESTIONS
Sara talks to us about the importance of developing a compassionate understanding of the effects of relational trauma on the brain, and how words change and heal us.
WORKING CREATIVELY WITH RELATIONAL TRAUMA
Karen she shares her wisdom that comes from years of experience not only of working with relational trauma, but of what it means to be creative in the healing process.
THE SOUL OF BODY WORK
In this interview Jane shares with us how the mind, body and soul work together to engage, and inter-relate within the context of being a trauma therapist.
ALL PARTS ARE WELCOME
This interview was one of my favorites. Not only does Richard give us insights into what it means to work with parts within the context of trauma, but he actually does therapy on me!
My name is Guy Macpherson, PhD.
I’m host of The Trauma Therapist | Podcast and founder here at Trauma Therapist | 2.0.
Several years ago, during my commute to my post doctoral internship, I spent a lot of time thinking to myself…
I don’t know what I’m doing?
How come my clients aren’t listening to me?
Why should they even listen to me?
I know I’m going to retraumatize someone.
I dreamed of having a master trauma therapist sitting right there beside me in the passenger seat to mentor me.
To help others like myself, I started The Trauma Therapist | Podcast to help inspire and support new trauma therapists.
And that quickly led toTrauma Therapist | 2.0.
What Therapists Are Saying
I am so thankful you have put together this platform for different people with different backgrounds and life experiences to share their story in relation to doing this work. I am looking forward to staying in touch with this community! :)–Kelsea
It helps to know I’m not the only one, and I could still be a successful therapist if I want to. I often feel I have no idea what I am doing, but you remind me to trust the process. Thank you!!–Tara.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I know if this Trauma Therapist | 2.0 is right for me?
- Trauma Therapist | 2.0 is specifically designed for new trauma therapists (of all kinds) just starting out on their trauma-informed journey who would like to get inspired, gain knowledge, surround themselves with other trauma therapists, and increase their confidence in their abilities to work in this field.
- How will being a member help me?
- You’ll gain the confidence needed to sit with those who’ve been impacted by trauma.
- You’ll realize you’re not alone and that there are others on this journey, too.
- You’ll learn from the thought-leaders in the fields of trauma, addiction, mindfulness and yoga.
- As a member of Trauma Therapist | 2.0 you will be surrounded by other passionate trauma therapists just like yourself. You’ll learn what they’re struggling with, what’s inspiring them, share information, and understand what it means to know that you’re not alone on this incredible journey.
- You’ll also have access to incredible Masterclass Video Interviews of the thought-leaders in the trauma, addiction and mindfulness fields.
- What’s included in the membership?
- Masterclass Video Interviews
- Access to Monthly Member Calls
- Mp3 audio files of all videos
- 3 Ebooks
- Access to the 2.0 Private Facebook Community
- What if I join but then decide it’s not right for me?
- Once you join you have a full 7 days to decide if the membership is right for you. If you decide it’s not a good fit within those 7 days, you’ll receive a full refund, no questions asked.
- Do you offer one-on-one support through the membership?
- One-on-one coaching is not included withinTrauma Therapist | 2.0, however it is something I offer to private coaching clients. The membership does include Monthly Group Coaching Calls which take place over Zoom.
- How do I access the videos and materials?
- Everything is online. Once you join you’ll have immediate and 24/7 access to everything within the community.
If you have any questions that aren’t addressed here, please contact me at [email protected] and I’d be more than happy to help.
You’ve Just Found Your Tribe.