A membership community specifically dedicated to helping new trauma workers learn the necessary skills, develop the confidence, and stay inspired as you work with those who’ve been impacted by trauma.
If you’re reading this you’re probably one of the inspiring individuals, the therapists, students, counselors, social workers, psychologists, yogis, or maybe you’re a survivor, who has chosen to help those who’ve been impacted by trauma.
You’re in the right place.
Working through all the information necessary to become trauma-informed is a must--the books, the workshops and the courses--however, it can also be daunting and leave you wondering...
Great, but where do I start?
This sounds good, but what do I actually do with my clients, how do I apply this?
It can be very frustrating when you know what you want to do--which is to provide trauma care--but don’t feel that you have the skills just yet, and maybe you’re even a bit scared or hesitant because you feel you might screw up (which, believe me, all my guests on the podcast have felt this and done this!).
This is perfectly normal.
Trauma Therapist | 2.0 is a unique online membership community specifically geared to educating, supporting and inspiring new trauma workers from around the world.
As a member of Trauma Therapist | 2.0 you will 24/7 have access to:
The Master-Class Educational Videos
How-To Skills-Based Videos
The Private Facebook Group
Monthly Mastermind Video Calls
The Inner-Work ebook
The New Trauma Worker ebook
Therapists Healing Vets ebook
1. What’s the investment? You can choose from 3 different plans:
Level 1: $17 per month
Level 2: $37 per month
Level 3: $47 per month
2. What’s included in Trauma Therapist 2.0?
3. Do you offer refunds if it’s not for me? Yes. No problem. The membership is month to month or yearly. If you enroll and then discover it’s not for you after 14 days, you get a full refund, no questions asked.
4. How often will I have access to the videos and mp3s? Once you enroll in Trauma Therapist 2.0 you will have 24/7 access to everything your specific plan includes.
5. What if I’m not into Facebook, can I still join? Yes. You don’t have to have a Facebook account to be a member of Trauma Therapist | 2.0. The Facebook group is just one component, albeit a very exciting one, of the membership.
6. How many videos are there and how often are they posted? At the present time there are 25 Master-Class Instructional Videos and 9 shorter crucial skills videos on topics ranging from Grounding, Using the Window of Tolerance, and Exploring Your Why. New videos are added as they become available.
7. Who is Trauma Therapist | 2.0 for? Trauma Therapist | 2.0 is specifically dedicated for those just beginning their trauma-informed journey or anyone passionate about and interested in learning about trauma treatment. There are therapists of all kinds, care-takers as well as survivors in the community.
I am feeling so inspired about this work thanks to my daily connection with your podcasts and videos in Trauma Therapist | 2.0. I'm starting to daydream about bringing some trauma training into my local mental hospitals...one day when I get there! — Rebecca
Guy Macpherson, PhD has made an important contribution to the profession for education, resources, and community for trauma-focused therapists, new and experienced. Had I not found out about his podcasts at The Trauma Therapist Project and the membership in Trauma Therapist | 2.0, it would have taken me much longer to find out how to progress in this important clinical focus. Everything about both is inspiring and educational. — M.S.
Trauma Therapist | 2.0 is a great opportunity to learn and communicate with practitioners and people interested in trauma work from all over the world. I love that Guy has created an environment where all are welcomed regardless of one's stage of training or whether they work directly with trauma. — N. H.